Saturday 16 February 2013

nothing

today is my last night at home, i'm very sad because i have to separate with my family especially my mom,i feel like baru return home for holiday @.@ after mid semester break finish i need to struggle a lot in week 7, 8 and 9 for my test and assignment, uhhh ~ thats really pressure me and it so exhausted, but never mind~
to comfort my feeling i'm just need to think about bersusah payah fisrt and then after semester break i want to do everything that i want.. shopping, eating, sleeping, gamming, buying note 2 (*,*) ahh ~ they all are on my mind *evil laugh* oh yaa.. yesterday i have checking for my MUET slip list, oh Allah.. my speaking test will be started on 29/2, wohoooo!!! eh? why so happy? of course i'm happy, Alhamdulillah.. Allah still give me a chance to prepare kih3, one week to prepare i hope i can perform well *ceh baru nak stdy* i admit i'm not so good at english compared to my other friends, even my essay assignment also i ask my bf  for help bhahaha so sorry! the fact is my english are really terabur and ikut sedap ayat. so i really2 hope Allah will simplifying my test and can easy to score :D well actually.. i do not ask for a high favor.. for me Band 3 is already excellent *WTH?* yes.. although my course need at least band 4 (-.-) ahh who cares.. i dont even care either cannot continue in law and syarie courses because lawyer is not my ambition and i think i dont have any ambition @.@ aiyooo.. actually i just want to through a simple and enjoying life, maybe being a teacher is a good choice :D in syaa Allah..  if i got band 3 extremely syukur da sgtttt2, if got higher than that it even more better! muahaha, but.. can i ??? (-..-) whatever it is i will try my best T.T
to my friends who will be test early than me, all the best yo! pray a lot and try to speak English from now kih3 and what make me not happy about this is my test will be started at 7.30 am (-.-) THEFISH! and i go alone.

.....

WHATTHE?!

note : Muet around the corner baru nak try speaking.. ohh yaa serve you right! :)

6 comments:

Farah Waheda Wahid said...

all the best in your future undertakings dear... ^_^

Unknown said...

tenkiuu ~

Unknown said...

ambil course apa? :)

jom terjah sini: http://nurfaezahabdullah1712.blogspot.com/

basyirah al-idrus said...

hahaha..x habes2 note diee...kate da give up da..kui300..

Unknown said...

@Nurfaezah Abdullah syarie and law :)

Unknown said...

@Basyirah Al-idrusdah mak nak kasi loan dulu ^(oo)^

Post a Comment

ce komen ce komen cikittt :3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
A